THE HEALTH BUS WILL BE CLOSED FROM NOVEMBER 23 TO 26, 2022
The vision of the Health Bus is to provide a mobile Primary Health Centre that creates health equity and closes the disparity gap for people who are geographically, socially, economically and/or culturally isolated.
There is no charge for services and no appointment is necessary.
The Nurse Practitioner and Paramedic on the Health Bus may be able to help you with routine medical care, instead of going to the Emergency Department.
Some of the things we can help with:
- Muscle aches and pains
- Ear infections, sore throats, coughs, and more.
- Wound care
- Medications and prescriptions when appropriate
- Birth control and pregnancy testing
- STI testing and treatment
- Much more
The Health Bus is located in front of St. Paul's Hospital main doors.
- Hours: 1:00 - 4:30 p.m. 7 days/week
- *Health Bus may be closed if the bus needs repair or during bad weather.
· Health Bus phone: 306-380-1000
The Health Bus is operated in partnership by the Saskatchewan Health Authority and Medavie Health Services.