only to College of Medicine (CoM)/Physician Hired NON SHA Office Assistants/Offices
The information provided and processes outlined in the table are specific
Saskatchewan Health Authority (SHA) ITS to request assistance with Service Desk- an SHA computer/printer, telephone-related problems phone 306-655-8200 or rural 1-866-431-1780.
Private/UofS/CoM Asset issues-contact the vendor or UofS information technology for assistance.
SHA Information Technology can only support SHA Assets.
|CoM/Privately Hired Office Assistant SHA User Account (NEW/EDIT/DELETE)|
Submit form to email@example.com
1. PSA Office/Jennifer will complete the SHA-Saskatoon online user account request form
2. Saskatoon Information Technology Dept sets up account and forwards information to contact named on form
NON-SHA/Cancer Agency Telephone Request Form
|Complete the former SHR ITS-Unified Communications NON-SHA Telephone Request Form|
1. Complete and submit form to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The Unified Communications-Saskatoon SHA dept will be in contact upon receipt of form-allow 5-7 business days for response
Computer Asset Request for Physician/Non SHA Office Staff
(see row below for Tenant Service Agreement descriptor)
|Complete the former SHR ITS-Deployment Physician on Tenant Service Agreement Asset Request Form||1. Complete and submit form to email@example.com |
2. Brian/ITS Deployment-Saskatoon SHA dept will be in contact upon receipt of form-allow 10-14 business days for response
Computer Asset Request for Physician/Non SHA Office Staff NOT TENANTS for PURCHASE
|Complete the IT Procurement Request form|| |
- Physician/Non SHA Admin completes the information below and emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PSA Office will complete the form
- PSA Office will forward the form as appropriate
- IT Department will follow up on asset with the name provided in the email
- PSA Office will track the cost and issue an invoice for reimbursement to the requesting non-SHA physician/dept/office
|Software Request on SHA Asset |
Software that must be purchased to obtain a license, user/purchaser is responsible for keeping trak of the license once it is installed.
Licenses are generally on a per computer basis
(Privately Owned/UofS Asset CAN NOT REQUEST SHA IT assistance)